- They assist in the general campaign for the broadcasting licence.
- They assist in mobilising people in their respective communities for activities such as roadshows,live broadcast meetings and focus group meetings.
- They also help in the formulation of some of these programmes because it is their duty to find out the issues that people in their communities want addressed.
- One representative from each committee is a member of the General Council (the supreme body of the organisation.
Advocacy and Community Liason Officer
Tel: +263(09) 881020,884858,881009
Radio Dialogue has managed to establish its ward committees in 24 of the 29 council wards.
Geographic Location of Wards
- Ward 2- Northend,Trenance.
- Ward 5-Greenhill,Morningside.
- Ward 7- Makokoba.
- Ward 8- Mzilikazi,BF and Nguboyenja.
- Ward 9- Mpopoma and Matshobana.
- Ward 10- Entumbane.
- Ward 12- Njube.
- Ward 13- Iminyela,Mabuthweni and Pelandaba.
- Ward 14- Lobengula (West and New).
- Ward 15&16- Luveve and Gwabalanda.
- Ward 17- Pumula North.
- Ward 18- Magwegwe (West&Old).
- Ward 19 Pumula (East&Old).
- Ward 20- Nkulumane (1&12).
- Ward 21- Sizinda,Tshabalala& Tshabala Extension.
- Ward 22- Nkulumane Sekusile.
- Ward 23- Nkulumane 10&11.
- Ward 24- Nketa(6&8).
- Ward 25- Nketa (7&9).
- Ward 26- Emganwini.
- Ward 27- Pumula South.
- Ward 28- Cowdray Park.
- Ward 29 Magwegw(North&New).